Skills Development catalog
This workshop is for education managers and is aimed at developing your knowledge and understanding of education management, leadership, school improvement and effectiveness, and will give you the opportunity to develop more effective practices.
Learning OutcomesAt the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- • Identify and describe the forces which have and continue to shape education in the 21st century
- • Explain the impact of these forces on the development and growth of educational institutions.
- • Identify and describe frameworks for effective leadership and management of education.
- • Uunderstand how to manage education resources
- • You will explore theories of human resource management and finance and funding in education, applying these to various educational institutions.
- • Explore education systems
Explore the educational administrative systems to determine their suitability within current educational contexts. Common systems are introduced including management information (MIS), timetabling, attendance monitoring and virtual learning environments.
Relevant internal factors are explored and economic, social, political, legal, and technical factors influencing an administrative system are considered
- Office Skills - Advice and Guidance - Customer Care
- Food Safety and Hygiene
- Food Safety Inspection
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Health and Safety Management
- Housing Management
- Management(Time, Stress, etc)
- Project Management
- Human Resources
- Talent Management
- Succession Planning
- Rewards Strategy
We run skill development courses to suit your requirements. Please see our list of course....